Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
When it is raining, the decision to open or close the timelsot can only be made 10 minutes before the slot based on wether or not there is a lightning alert or thundery showers at that time, according to NEA. If there isn't, we can proceed with the session.
Please do not call us in advance with concerns of the current weather as we are not able to predict the exact weather scenario for your slot that is scheduled later in the day.
If customers have arrived and the slot is closed or gets closed during the first 30 mins of their session due to thunder/lightning alert, they will be able to fully reschedule their session to another day.
Alternatively, if it is raining heavily before your slot, you can simply reschedule your slots beforehand and not take the risk of making the trip with uncertainty.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS
How to reschedule a slot?
Go to the home sceen at wagnwild.com and click the circle icon at the top right hand on the screen that states "CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO SELF-RESCHEDULE YOUR SLOT"
Swimming sessions last for an hour. However we provide a 15 minutes grace period after your one hour has ended, for you to clean up, pack up and feed your dog a snack if needed.
Safety is our utmost priority and we hope you understand our concern in ensuring that all visitors exit the park during the grace period in order for us to prevent overcrowding and dafaulting the safe distancing measures during this period.
Yes! We strongly encourage all guests to be with their dogs in the pool at all times and to keep their eyes on them throughout the session. Wag & Wild will not bear any responsiblity for incidents that occur. Please help us promote safety as our biggest priority.
With the purchase of an entry ticket for your dog, you are entitled to two free human entries. However, you will be allowed to buy additional guest tickets at $6 per additional guest.
We have an open shower facility for dogs to use. Guests will need to bring their own Soap and Shampoo for their furkid.
We also provide power sockets outside the facility, so guests can bring their own blow dryers to use at this station.
For humans, we have a changing area inside our premises. We do not have enclosed showers for humans.
- A hat for yourself
- Soap and shampoo for your dog
- Towels to dry your dog
- Thrash bag to clean up after your dog
- Food treats for your dog after swimming
- Your dogs' leash
- Toys you may want to play with your dog (Ball, floating toys etc)
- A blow dryer to use at our provided power sockets outside the park if needed
Yes, we restrict the number of tickets sold in each timeslot to ensure we do not face overcrowding. When you purchase a ticket, after selecting a date, you will be able to see the number of slots left for each session. Our goal is to ensure enough space for the doggos to play freely and safely at all times.
Most dogs naturally start "dog paddling" when they are put into water. However we strongly encourage you to accompany your dog in the pool at all times to be assured of their safety.
Q1) How do I know if my annual vaccination is Valid?
- Your vaccination card should display a "next vaccination date" 1 year after your previous vaccinations were done.
- You'd need to ensure that your park entry date falls before the "next vaccination date"
- Alternatively, you may have done a titer test that determined your dog doesn't require to be revaccinated after the "next vaccination date" and show us the results of the titer test instead. The titer test has to be done within a 12 month period prior to park entry.
Q2) Does my dog need to be vaccinated every year?
- No. Vaccinations can potentially last between 1-3 years depending on the level of immunity of your dog. Hence, there isn't a guarantee of the vaccinations lasting 3 years.
- However, your Vet will need to determine if you require to be revaccinated after 1 year based on your dog's immunity levels 1 year after the vaccinations are done.
- As such, you will see the "Next Vaccination Date" on your vaccination card to be 1 year from the vaccination date.
- When you visit the vet after 1 year, you can do a titer test (eg. Vaccicheck) to determine the level of antibodies present in your dog's bloodstream.
- Based on the results, your Vet will recommend if additional vaccinations are required or your dog has sufficient antibodies to go on an additional year without revaccination.
- If your vet determines that no additional vaccinations are required based on the titer test results, then your titer test will have a validity of 1 year and you may display the titer test results upon entry to Wag & Wild.
Q3) Do the vaccinations always last for at least a 1 year period?
- If you have been getting your vaccinations done regularly, your current vaccination done should have a validity period of 1 year. After which, you may seek your Vet's advise to either do a titer test to prove sufficient antibodies or do another round of vaccination, if recommended by the vet.
- However, if you have not been going for regular vaccinations for a longer period of time, some vets may do what they call a "full vaccination" where you'll be required to do the vaccinations and then come back after 3-4 weeks for a booster. Following the booster, your next vaccination date will then be 1 year later, at which you can do a titer test to determine if a revaccination is required.
Q4) What is a titer test and how long is its validity?
- A titer test is an antibody blood test that can tell you if a previous vaccine is still protecting your dog's immune system. If it's still working, by producing antibodies, you don't have to revaccinate.
- We will accept a titer test that has passed the score for all antibody levels tested and dated within 12 months prior to park entry date.